Thursday, August 09, 2007

Heartache-the good and the bad

Having gone through many problems, seen some, experience some, I understand more about people. People do everything for a reason, and the reason behind always explain everything.

So, i learn to tolerate, I learn to forgive and I learn to accept.
People always try to cover their story with a mask or behaviour that is totally different to what they perceive they are. Sometimes, it is sad to see people with happy-go-lucky personality on the outside, to have a very sad story on the inside. But i believe that everything happen for a reason. It is a life cycle, you learn from your mistake.

I was asked by a friend today, why should i suffer so much heartache to get real happiness. I answered her with my own belief "IF you have not gone through the bad, you will never realise and appreciate what is good". I am not sure if she is convinced, but i really hope she does, she will be much happier that way.

These days, I started to feel a little moody and blue. Having the thought of graduating and the need to separate from all my friends just make me scared and sad.
But, i belief it is just the fear of change. I will be alright when i adapt to my new life.

No comments: