Sunday, July 30, 2006

24th birthday


I am getting one year nearer to 30. I started to ask my friend, do i get to stay at 23 if i don't celebrate my birthday? ya, what a stupid question. But, sometimes, you need to be stupid and silly to make your life more relaxing. Heehee, any disagreement?

Well, i guess there is always something in your life that you need to accomplish at different age. I am at this age where i need to be responsible for my own behaviour, relationship and life. And, i think i am still learning on how to deal with people.This is really a life long learning subjects.

What do people do at their 24 yo birthday? i am going to spend my bday in the clinic with my patient. Well, i guess this is GOD's plan. You will never know what you will learn from each person.

I hate when weekend is over and monday is approaching, but i still need to be prepare for monday, I pray for everything that is gonna happen this week and every challenges that GOD has assigned to me.

No comments: