Saturday, July 01, 2006

4th year 1st sem officially end

I started my uni life 3 1/2 years ago, another 1 1/2 year till i leave uni, i thought i was looking forward to it, but i somehow step back when others tell me that working life is terrible. But, i guess i would really like to experient another stage of my life, i would appreciate it even if it is "terrible". Actually, i only want to earn some money,LOL. Enough of "poor" student life, sob sob.

Considering my age, i have been studying for more than 17 years. I have the feeling that exam is endless, it has already become part of my life now, is it good or is it bad? Perhaps, it shows that my adaptation ability is improving after so many years of education, should it be the exam tolerant? Probably, i need something more exciting to stimulate my nerve, haha.

After these years, i started to see my future, i think i only realise what i really want now. It is not a lot of money nor luxurious lifestyle, but easy and comfortable life. But, my definition of comfortable is elevating all the times, endless desires. I am just a normal human being afterall and most human being are motivated to live by greed.

Someday, I told my friend that we are really a bunch of kinda high maintenance people, but we kinda self-maintained, guess for the future too. But in exchange for the self-maintenance fee, we sacrify our time and money. People at our age play hard, enjoy their life to the fullest, though some are suffering with work too. So, i am not complaining, i am just expressing my thought. And, i love my life because i choose to live this way.

Somehow, at some stage of my life, i kinda feel lazy and scared. I just wanna step back and think of what i was doing. It was just so good if my soul can temporarily leave my body so that i can observe my movement and insanity, listen to my own nonsense and know myself better. Is it just me or everyone at some stage has such thought?

Anyway, i am just here to anounce that i have completed 70% of my BDS study, but that is only the study part. My clinical skill ar? probably still have a lot of room for improvement. All the best for everyone's life back in M'sia.

No comments: